AGNES FLOOD DOCUMENTARY PROJECT
Other Info About The Film
1. The producers of the film are seeking photographs and home movies that were taken during Agnes and its aftermath. Please contact the producers if you have something you'd like to share.
2. The project is being produced by the Luzerne County Historical Society and Briggs Farm Productions. The Greater Wilkes-Barre Chamber of Commerce, the Downtown Wilkes-Barre Business Association and The Times Leader have also offered assistance.
3. Photos from the video slideshow seen on this website are courtesy of:
4. To read the Times Leader commentary from June of 2010 that led to the start of the Agnes Anniversary Project, click here.
5. To read a story in The Times Leader from January 9, 2011 about the Agnes Anniversary Project, click here
6. To read an editorial commentary from The Times Leader from January 24, 2011 that offers an update on the "Agnes" film project, click here.
7. To view a discussion of the "Agnes" film project on ECTV, click here.
8. To read a story from The Times Leader from December 26, 2011 that discusses how a shortage of funding has stalled the project click here.
9. The project is in great need of sponsorship and funding. Please contact the producers if you'd like to assist in making this film become a reality. Or, to make a tax-deductible contribution to the Agnes Anniversary Project, make checks to: Luzerne County Historical Society and add "Agnes Project" to the memo.
Agnes Anniversary Project
To make an online donation through PayPal, visit the Luzerne County Historical Society website at: